Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bad Momma in the City!

I'm so excited! I finally got to meet Momo Fali. And she's taking me with her to BlogHer!!!!
One small problem. In order to make room for all the luggage & passengers that she is picking up along the way, I needed to be a bit more "compact".


There is quite a bit of road construction near her house ( actually all over the city - thanks to Stimulus Money). We quickly hatched a plan to create Flat Bad Momma. Thanks to the men in yellow hats & shirts, the steel road reinforcements worked really well.

To help polish me up a bit, I went to a nearby print shop, Photographic Creations where the owner, Mike took good care of me. He even introduced me to Buckeye icons, Kirk Herbstreit and Woody Hayes. What an honor!

Now I am with another "Buckeye Great" - Momo Fali who is graciously taking me for a wild and crazy weekend in Chicago. I hope all my blog friends who are going to BlogHer, will stop and take a photo with me. Rumor has it that I might be working registration. Momo also promised to take me to a few parties.

I can't wait!!!!!

One More Possible Sponsorship


In my last post, I mentioned a few products that I would be willing to shill for a reasonable "fee".
I forgot to mention one of my beauty staples: Garnier Nutrisse hair color.
HoneyDip #73 for the Summer and Brown Sugar #63 for the rest of the year.
I would make a great spokesmodel for the AARP set. (bastards won't leave me alone. For the last time: I don't want your stinking benefits and shiny membership card!)


Move over Sarah Jessica Parker, I'm taking over. It's Bad Momma in the City, baby!

16 comments:

WeaselMomma said...

Flat Bad Momma is going to be great!

My Three Sons said...

You always crack me up! I just love getting on your blog cause I know it's going to be entertaining. I hope that your flat Momma has a lot of fun. Could Flat Momma do a little shopping for me on Michigan Ave??? Or bring me back a hamburger from Billy Goats? Just checking. LOL

terri said...

Flat Bad Momma looks fab! I can't wait to see photos and read about her adventures!

SurprisedMom said...

Flat Mamma is going to rock Chicago! I can't wait to hear about your trip! I would trust that MomoFali will take you on a wild ride!

Ann Harrison said...

I think Flat Bad Momma might have a blog all her own ;->

seashore subjects said...

Wishing Flat Bad Momma a marvelous trip to the city - remind her to eat LOTS of pizza for me. (i really miss it!)

Tara R. said...

I'll look for Momo and get a photo taken with you. You'll have a great time.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

LOL! I just read your last 2 posts and I am cracking up. You are hilarious. well, Flat Bad Momma looks fabulous. I hope she has a great time at BlogHer.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

That is funny stuff! Priceless. I can't wait to see the pics!

Mike said...

Again, I keep hearing about this "Blogher" meeting that everyone is excited about. Am I missing something? Should I be going? Is there a Bloghim meeting?

Cheffie-Mom said...

Woo hoo!! Have a blast Flat Bad Momma! Can't wait to see the photos!

Susan Campbell Cross said...

What a fun site! You were the person who signed in on McLinkey before me on Ann's site...SO...I wrote a post explaining why I (too) am such a "Bad Momma"!


You can check it out--see your name up in lights so to speak--by following this link.

http://secretsofasuburbansoccermom.blogspot.com/2009/07/its-friday-night-and-creative-juices.html

Happy VGNO!

Lizzie said...

how funny is that!! love it :)

Martha said...

Flat Bad Momma - too funny!

Happy VGNO

VGNO - Jane Iredale Giveway

Mrs4444 said...

I had my pic taken with you at the conference. I have no idea whose camera it was, but there is evidence out there. Thanks for the wine!! Maybe next year, you can be there in body AND spirit! :)

Momo Fali said...

I am SO sorry that you sent flat Bad Momma with me BECAUSE I LOST MY CAMERA THE FIRST NIGHT!! I hope that some of the people who took your business cards also took pictures and will send them to you. Flat Bad Momma was the life of the parties!