Thursday, December 11, 2008

Price of Gas Thursday, at 10:15 a.m.

This is the price of gas at 10:15 this morning. I was running an errand at Sam's Club nearby. When I passed at 9:30 this station was at $1.41 9/10 as was the station across the street.

On the return trip, a mere 45 minutes later, the price was a nickel higher here and up to $1.59 across the street.

I spoke to a friend who drives quite a bit and $1.41 is about the lowest he's seen it this week. My friend also raised an interesting point. A year ago there would have been long lines of cars waiting to fill up at these remarkable values. Today there were only a few customers.

I guess we've all had our fill .......

Friday Update:
From Nonna:

beat this one bad momma :)



just wanted to top bad momma on the low gas price pic :-)

3 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Holy cow, Woman! Where do you live?! I paid $1.62 this morning and thought I was making out like a bandit!

OhCaptain said...

It's $1.75 here in Vegas.

Tara R. said...

Gas prices jumped about 8-cents a gallon here in NW Florida this week. The average is around $1.60. I know it was too good to last.