Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Signs of Times Past

My husband decided to go through some of the boxes in our basement and get rid of some junk. He came across my old matchbook collection. While I see memories of the fabulous '80's, my safety-minded hubby was thinking "Fire Hazard!"

I thought I'd go through them before giving my prized collection to a friend who is a collector of Stamps, Postcards and other memorabilia. Below are a few quick photos I took before giving up my beloved collection. ( that I had not touched for 20 years!)







Canada - Summer 1977 - High School Graduation Trip with Friends





New England - circa 1982 -1984
I lived in Worcester, MA for 2 1/2 years



California 1983 - 1990
Collected over several vacations and business trips


Chicago - 1990


No Idea Where These Came From???

No comments: