Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Ultimate Reality Show

Recently I have read where Denise Richards wants to have a reality show that would involve her life as a single mother. Her young daughters, 3 year old Sam and 2 year old Lola would be involved. Charlie Sheen, Denise's ex-husband and father of the girls, objects to having his daughters involved in this project.

At first I thought a reality TV show involving young children would be a bad idea and then it hit me. There are some reality shows that would be perfect. One of our favorites is Supernanny with Jo Frost.
http://www.abc.go.com/primetime/supernanny/index?pn=index

My boys and I love this show because it makes us look good compared to the families that are showcased. For a brief moment each week, we feel a wee bit superior!

I absolutely could see ABC running a celebrity edition! After Nanny Jo works with Denise and Charlie on better shared parenting skills, which could take an entire season, she could move on to other celebs. Britney Spears, Eddie Murphy, Kate Moss, Michael Jackson, Alec Baldwin, ...... the possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

Tara R. said...

That would be priceless... great ideas on which celebs need emergency Nanny intervention. I would watch this one. =)